Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy

The last week or so has been busy, but a good kind of busy. I’m gearing up for a (hopefully) action packed spring and summer season, filled with selling at Farmer’s Markets, an art show or two, and a few handmade papermaking and pressed flower demonstrations. At the moment I’m also pressing the season’s first pansies, and what a blessing that is. They are just a deep and glorious purple – their color seems richer than ever before. I will make up some new cards and post them on my website in the next day or two.

While I was running errands at a nearby town this morning, I was listening to “Revive our Hearts”, as I often do. Joni Eareckson Tada was the guest today, and what a stunning testimony of faith, unselfishness, and gratitude. I just can’t imagine being paralyzed from the neck down, and finding joy and purpose like she has. She will be the featured guest all week. Check it out when you get a chance.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a wonderful blog. I love your work and your cards. Please also see my blog at www.beyondblossoms.com.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home