Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I really, really should be doing anything but surfing the web this morning...I'm not even sure how I got here but wanted to share an intriguing artist's site with you.
Bonnie Ferrill Roman creates the most amazing works of art out of handmade paper, branches, leaves, seedpods, etc.

In her artist statement, she shares. "...it is my hope that viewers will discover with in these abstracts something resonates with a remembered experience or inspires an insight. They are intended to communicate at a deeper level than what is possible with language."

Wow. That's exactly what her work did - in me. Check out her site, and see what you think. She is definitely someone I would like to learn more about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very striking art work. Thanks for sharing this, Elizabeth!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You're Welcome!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home