Sunday, November 11, 2007

Windy Day



This is one of my favorite recent pictures, and it will be on its way to the South Carolina coast tomorrow morning. I sometimes get attached to my pictures, and I'm a bit sorry to see this one go. Wind symbolizes the Holy Spirit in the Bible, and I love how this picture reminds me of how the H.S. actually moves us and has a true spiritual impact on our lives. I really hope this picture graces the walls of the new home it hangs in.

The kids are finally off to school today (after two days off for teacher's conferences) and I'm off to spend the day in my studio - I know that may sound glamorous, but it's actually just my basement. I'm down to only two pieces of unsold pressed flower art on my website, and really need to build up my portfolio for some upcoming shows.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I wish you hadn't sold it, I'd buy it. Make another one!
Julia

8:06 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Julie,

I't's hard to find flowers that look "windswept", but I'll try! Thank you for the kind comment :)
Elizabeth

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home