Monday, March 03, 2008

In need of color


Wave after wave of sleet is pounding against my windows this morning, The pristine white snow in my backyard and in the cornfield beyond is now a grey slush lake, which perfectly matches the sky.

I am in need of color. I am longing for spring.

Today was to be an "office day," so that I could catch up on my book work, send out some card samples, as well as work on the new template for my Elizabeth's Flower's website, but that will have to wait. I need to immerse myself in my pressed flowers for awhile.

For those who have been wondering, I still haven't heard anything from the art consulting firm (please see previous post). I'll let you know when I do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,

I know what you mean - I am longing for Spring Color as well! Hopefully the Good Lord brings Springtime to our neck of the woods soon!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home