Sunday, March 30, 2008

maiden hair fern journal

My blogging activity has been light lately due to spring break, but the kids are back in school this morning, and I'm feel a little bit guilty, because I'm glad!

We had a great week together, visiting friends, running errands, baking cookies, having aunts and grandparents over, and shoveling snow (well, that part wasn't great), and celebrating a 97th birthday (not mine).

But now the house is quiet and I am eager to get back into some kind of creative routine. I have a few "one-of-a-kind" handmade journals I want to put up on etsy today, and I also need to work on my giant paper cast leaf - I've been putting off working on it for way too long because I painting isn't something I'm very experienced at, but I finally have a plan and I think I'm ready to try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home