Monday, April 07, 2008

Free Crocus Cards

They have finally arrived!

I have discovered that is is mostly my fault that my crocuses were so late in coming this year.

It wasn't only due to Wisconsin's late spring, like I had suspected. It was because I, in my limited wisdom, put down too much shredded bark mulch last summer in the areas where my crocuses are planted! The poor crocus flowers have had to struggle an extra 2 inches before reaching the warm spring sun.

Thankfully they have made it, and in their brilliant purple beauty with their sword like striped leaves they have certainly been worth the wait.

To celebrate, I am offering a free pressed crocus flower card with every box of Assorted Pressed Flower Cards or framed botanical art piece ordered this April. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

wonderful blog! i just started my own flower blog! i am new to the world of planting flowers! if you would like to drop by my blog and add a comment, or a tip for me, that would be greatly appreciated:) and may i also add you to my new link list?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home