Wednesday, May 21, 2008

farmer's market on Saturday

I just finished applying protective coating Perfect Paper Adhesive to seventy or so cards in preparation for the Brookfield Farmer's Market on Saturday. Only seventy or so more to go!

The market starts at 7:30 am, and you can find directions here. I'll be selling my cards, pressed flower journals, and possibly some of my botanical luminaries.

I'll also be buying heirloom tomato plants, honey, rhubarb, maple syrup, and resisting the temptation to buy untold numbers of flowering plants. I can only hope I break even.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 70 cards in one day...you're uber patient.

Arlene,
Gig Harbor flowers

6:38 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi Arlene,

Actually I didn't make all of the cards today, I just coated them today. So, I guess I'm sort of patient, but not uber patient.

Elizabeth

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz,
How did you do at Farmers Market?
Bon

4:40 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Bon,
Well, I did ok at the market, but not quite as good as I had hoped.I had been hoping for extraordinary sales to justify all the spending I wanted to do!

I bought quite a few heirloom tomato plants, a few eggplant and pepper plants, a gallon of maple syrup, a bunch of rhubarb, asparagus, pesto cheddar cheese, and green onions. I broke even, but not by much! :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home