Monday, May 19, 2008

happy monday

I'm busy cleaning up the aftermath from a rummage/plant sale we had over the weekend, and then I need to fill a number of recent orders. I don't have a picture to share with you today, but, I'd like to share a verse from a hymn I just came across:

"There’s not a plant or flower below, but makes Thy glories known,
And clouds arise, and tempests blow, by order from Thy throne;
While all that borrows life from Thee is ever in Thy care;
And everywhere that we can be, Thou, God art present there.

~Isaac Watts, 1715

There's not a plant or flower below, but makes Thy glories known...I love that! And I believe that. So much of this beautiful world makes His glories known.

The rest of this hymn can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home