Friday, September 26, 2008

You frame it Friday


Do these flowers look familiar? If you are a regular reader, they should. These are osteospermum, a type of African Daisy. I like them so much, I designed my logos after them.

They are a bit temperamental to press, but to me they are the perfect flower - with their perfectly shaped long slender petals, perfectly round center, and understated foliage. I think God made a masterpiece when He designed these.

The handmade paper in this particular unframed pressed piece is a 6 x 6" square, which lends itself to a more contemporary picture. The flowers have been sealed with 2 different UV resistant and moisture proof polymers, so the picture is all ready for you to pop into your favorite square frame.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home