Monday, February 16, 2009

Coming up for air...

Lot's of commotion around here lately - my father in law has arrived to recover from open heart surgery, and we have been rearranging our lives accordingly to accommodate him. I'm determined to get back to blogging this week, but today I'm taking the easy way out. I'd like to point you towards my favorite competitor's new blog: Annie's Pressed Garden Blog. Actually Annie and I aren't really competitors, she does amazing things with bouquets, and I've always been afraid to work with them for fear I wouldn't be able to do them justice.

I also really admire Annie's cheerful enthusiasm and her contagious, heartfelt faith. Get to know her, you'll be blessed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Fentz - Smith said...

Elizabeth! You are so kind! Thank you so much for your sweet words! Competitors, huh? Nawwww...not us!!! I'll let you take care of the greeting cards, you do such a beautiful job!!! As soon as I figure out how to operate all the buttons on my blog, I will link you!!!

(((((Hugs)))) and Blessings,
Annie~*

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home