Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yellow Crocus Spring Greeting



















12" X 12"

"Yellow Crocus Spring Greeting"
Pressed flowers, handmade paper
$95.00


Over the weekend spring was briefly here in southern Wisconsin, and in a happy frenzy I planted my super sugar snap peas as well as my snow peas. My neighbors said it was way to early, but Martha Stewart always says to get them in around St. Patrick's Day. She should know. And, while I was at it, I also planted a few kohlrabi, some beets, chard, and lettuce. It was probably too early for all of the latter, but it was so much fun for my soul.

Today we are back to that long "in between" time - not quite spring, not quite winter. It's a perfect day to post my yellow crocus creation, and try to think thoughts of spring coming, and staying.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home