Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Going Green Earth Day Journal Project




















Two weeks from now will be Earth Day, a day set aside to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment.

I like to put my own spin on it, and focus on the beauty and wonder of our earth. More importantly, I like to reflect upon the awesomeness of the God who created our earth, with gratitude.

This Earth Day Journal project is a great activity for kids and adults alike, and is made from 100% recycled paper! The cover of the journal is made from recycled junk mail, using the Going Green Paper Making Kit, and the paper earth is made from scraps of blue and green paper, and believe it or not, tin cans!

I will be making this journal with some of the kids in my life, and I will be encouraging them to fill their journals with expressions of thankfulness for the world around them, as well as ideas about how we can take better care of the earth God gave us.

Here are your instructions for making the Going Green Earth Day Journal Project. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home