Monday, September 27, 2010

I never tire of a lavender line


Rarely do I make two similar pictures. Cards, yes, but if I am going to go to the trouble of making something worth framing, I definitely want it to be unique.  Except for lavender!  I love putting it in lines - that's all I want to do with it.  I think it looks awesome!  Someday I'd like to put a whole series of  framed lavender lines on both sides of the my entry way of my home...but until then, here is a lavender line to share with you. 

P.S. Elizabeth's Flowers is on facebook now!  Please press "like" if you'd like - it will help my facebook rating.  Thanks!

8 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

Love the lavender. Your posts have inspired me. When I get home from my mom's place I want to try to make some cards and pictures too.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks Bella! It's great to be able to be an inspiration to you! I hope your Mom is well soon, and that you have a great time creating with pressed flowers. Let me know if I can be of any help!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa R Clark said...

Pretty as always Liz!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks Lisa!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Bonnielynn said...

Can you split up some of the lavendar for my new garden or should I just go buy some?
I love how it looks also.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Bon,

I will make some new plants for you in the Spring by "layering" some for you. Lavender doesn't divide well, but I can keep some of the branches long, and bury the tips, and by late summer there will be new plants.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Annie Fentz - Smith said...

I spent some time this summer at a Lavendar Farm in northern Ohio and brought home two huge bouquets of white and purple lavenders. I love the beauty of this simplicity....maybe Cmas presents for my sisters!

Love your art, Elizabeth!
Annie ~*

2:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

How cool to go to a lavender farm Annie! I would love that!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home